Our wholesaler of flowers and plants is always selecting only the best growers for our webshop. That is why we only have the most excellent growers in our range. Today we would like to introduce you to Nursery Apartus
Our wholesaler of flowers and plants is always selecting only the best growers for our webshop. That is why we only have the most excellent growers in our range. Today we would like to introduce you to Nursery Beauty Plants
Nursery Beauty Plants is a real family business. The daily management is provided by Nol and Tim Koene, father and son.
Together with their great team, they strive for continuous improvement and want to be the best in their product groups.
In addition, they mainly focus on market-oriented production. With various projects they try to find out where opportunities in the market remain unused. Various market launches are taking place with a stubborn attitude of 'first see, then believe', combined with 'just do it'. As a result, their customers are regularly surprised with novelties.
After decades of paprika production, the nursery was converted into Camellia nursery in 2002. In 2005 the unique houseplant Anigozanthos was added to the range. The organization continued to look for a product that could be sold in the spring. As a result, Beautyplants started growing and marketing the Mandevilla from 2016. The nurseries together account for more than 7ha of cultivable surface.
Beautyplants has a nice selection of Mandevilla varieties at its disposal. In addition to the standard Sundaville Classics, tests are also being carried out with various novelties from breeder Moerheim. Beautyplants works hard to distinguish itself from the regular Mandevilla market by innovative cultivation solutions and market-oriented production.
Roobos wholesale for flowers and plants: the beautiful Mandevilas from Beauty plants
The Mandevilla is one of the most rewarding flowering garden plants. From May until the first frost, the plant surprises with white, yellow, pink or red trumpet-shaped flowers. It is not without reason that the Mandevilla is an extremely popular bloomer in gardens, on balconies or terraces. Good to know: the plant was previously also called Dipladenia and is sometimes also for sale under this name.
The Sundaville is the modern garden plant for young and old. The Sundaville starts blooming from March and continues until the first frost. The plant is always in bloom due to rapid follow-up of flowers. In addition, the plant requires little care.
The Mandevilla is easy to maintain. The plant requires almost no care. It cannot go wrong looking at the points below:
- the location is best in partial sun / partial shade. The plant can also be placed in the shade or full sun, only the flowering will be less abundant;
- note: with too much water, the plant will show more yellow leaves. Tip: water moderately. A slightly moist or fairly dry potting soil is best;
- do not put the plant in open ground. The soil in Northern Europe can certainly be quite cold and moist in the spring. The Mandevilla cannot handle this. It is advisable to place the plant in a planter;
- The Mandevilla is not hardy and will die when frost sets in. If you want to overwinter the plant, put it in a warm and bright place, between 8 and 15 degrees Celsius;
- pay attention when pruning, the plant contains white plant sap which is very sticky. This cannot be removed from clothing. Tip: use an older pruning shears when pruning, because the plant sap is difficult to remove.
This exotic climbing plant is an asset to any garden and we are therefore proud to offer these fantastic products from Nursery Beauty plants.
Would you like more information about Beauty plants nursery? Have a look at their website: